Personal Data Management
The user is informed of the regulations concerning marketing communication, the law of 21 June 2014 for confidence in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 and the General Regulations on Data Protection (RGPD: no. 2016-679).
1.1) Responsible for the collection of personal data
For Personal Data collected, the data controller is Dayprise (https://.dayprise.com/). As the person responsible for the processing of the data he collects, he undertakes to respect the framework of the legal provisions in force. For each processing of Personal Data, the Dayprise Application Platform () takes all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the Personal Data with respect to the purposes for which it processes them.
The person in charge of processing personal data is: Dayprise APP He can be contacted by sending a ticket to the service in charge of accounts HERE
1.2) Purposes and type of personal data collected
Dayprise ( ) may process all or part of the data:
- To allow the creation of an account and the use of the platform (name, first name, date of birth). The information of name, first name and date of birth allows to unlock the videos made for the birthday of the user at the right date. These data are and will remain confidential however they are public in the application on your personal profile.
- To carry out information and communication campaigns internal to our products (e-mail address, landline or cell phone number). The information of the e-mail address and telephone number is simply used to inform the user about the possible new major option or new features implemented by the platform. No additional advertising or spam will be sent.
- To improve the development of the system (the localization of users allows to offer new languages), to prevent the risk of fraud and to ensure the authenticity of the user (IP address). Dayprise ( ) does not commercialize your personal data, which is therefore only used out of necessity.
1.3) Storage period of personal data
The storage period of personal data does not exceed a period of 2 years from the last activity / connection of the user on the platform. At the end of this period, they will be archived for an additional period of 2 years and then deleted.
1.4) Non-disclosure of personal data
Dayprise ( will not process, host or transfer customer information collected to a country outside the European Union for European citizens. All European user data is stored in Europe. No customer's personal information is published without their knowledge, exchanged, transferred, ceded or sold in any medium whatsoever to third parties. Dayprise ( ) undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the information and in particular that it is not communicated to unauthorized persons. However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of the user's information is brought to the attention of Dayprise ( ), it shall inform the user as soon as possible and inform him/her of the corrective measures taken.
1.5) Non-disclosure of personal data
Dayprise ( will not process, host or transfer customer information collected to a country outside the European Union for European users. All European user data is stored in Europe. No customer's personal information is published without their knowledge, exchanged, transferred, ceded or sold in any medium whatsoever to third parties. Dayprise ( ) undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the information and in particular that it is not communicated to unauthorized persons. However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of the user's information is brought to the attention of Dayprise ( ), it shall inform the user as soon as possible and inform him/her of the corrective measures taken.
1.6) Your rights
In accordance with the European regulations in force, you have the following rights regarding the processing of your personal data: - Right of access (article 15 RGPD) and rectification (article 16 RGPD).
- Right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c RGPD).
- Right of deletion or erasure (article 17 RGPD)
- Right to limit the processing of personal data (Article 18 RGPD).
- Right to object to the processing of personal data (article 21 RGPD).
- Right to the portability of the personal data provided, when these data are subject to automated processing based on your consent or on a contract (article 20 RGPD). As soon as Dayprise ( becomes aware of the death of a user and in the absence of instructions from the user, the user undertakes to destroy his or her data, unless it is necessary to retain it for evidentiary purposes or to meet a legal obligation.
If the user wishes to know how his/her personal data is used, requests a correction or objects to its processing, he/she may contact Dayprise ( at the following address (). In this case, the user must indicate the personal data that he or she would like to correct, update, or delete, identifying himself or herself precisely with a copy of an identity document (identity card or passport).
The security of personal information and the integrity of information systems is paramount. To ensure the security and confidentiality of personal information, Dayprise ( is committed to taking all necessary measures to protect it, in particular against the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Digital and physical security techniques are effectively implemented. Implementation of a scalable system (the aim being to react as quickly as possible in the event of incidents). Personal data is hosted on an individual server provided for this purpose. These data are protected by an encryption system.
The platform also uses networks protected by standard devices such as fire and password protection.
In spite of all this, please note that no security system can meet all planned or unforeseen computer security needs.
A "cookie" is a small information file sent to the user's browser and stored on the user's device (e.g. computer, smartphone).
This file includes information such as the user's domain name, the user's Internet service provider, the user's operating system, and the date and time of access.
The user can also configure his browser software so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to him from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be recorded in his terminal.
If the user refuses the recording of cookies in his terminal or browser, or if the user deletes those recorded, the user is informed that his browsing and experience on the Site may be limited. Where applicable, Dayprise ( declines all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of the Site resulting from the user's refusal of cookies. For the management of cookies and user choices, the configuration of each browser is different.
It is described in the help menu of the browser, which will allow to know in which ways the user can modify his wishes regarding cookies.
*** Several of these rules apply only for users living in the European territory, for other users from different countries, please make a request directly to the user account service HERE. ***
Each request that you make by email will be assigned a file number and appropriate support until the problem is resolved as soon as possible.
Please, note that each file remains open for a maximum 14 calendar days. If you do not receive a response from us or from you within this period, our system will consider your file to be resolved, if this is not the case, I invite you to make a new request.
If you wish to access or correct the file that we keep on you, or if you wish to file a complaint, or if you have any questions or concerns about this policy, I invite you to contact us directly by email at: email@example.com
For any other request I invite you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org DAYPRISE address:
1) email@example.com = technical support department
2) firstname.lastname@example.org = department related to the DAYPRISE business
3) email@example.com = content-related department on DAYPRISE
4) firstname.lastname@example.org = department related to intellectual property.
5) email@example.com = Dayprise help desk design office.
6) firstname.lastname@example.org = department related to the management of account information and data collection of Dayprise
7) email@example.com = department in charge of Dayprise Partner and Premium Account management.
This Dayprise policy may be changed from time to time without notice. Therefore, please check this page periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes to our platform.
THE WHOLE DAYPRISE TEAM THANKS YOU